Become a Resident
OTRCH offers affordable housing units in the Washington Park, East Clifton and Pendleton areas of Over-the-Rhine.
- Rental applications are taken in our offices Monday to Wednesday 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
- If you have a special need that would make the completion of your application easier or a special housing accommodation requirement, let us know immediately.
- OTRCH does not charge an application fee.
- Applications are processed as housing becomes available.
- OTRCH does not discriminate based on race, religion, ethnicity, color, gender, sexual orientation or familial status. OTRCH does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
To apply for housing please bring the following documentation with you:
- Birth Certificate, Social Security Card (for all individuals that might be on the lease)
- Government issued picture identification
- An original BLUE police report current within 30 days
- Proof of All Income. Income includes but is not limited to the following: Alimony, child support, unemployment benefits, disability compensation, severance pay, regular contributions of gifts, special pay and allowances of a member of the armed forces regular employment, or tips.
All household members 18 years of age or older must submit a separate rental application. Applications must be completed in full and submitted with all required documentation. Application processing can take up to 30 days; applicants are asked to provide a contact telephone number; applicants are asked to contact Management Office every two weeks to check on status of application.
Current Vacancies (updated 5/10/2017):
2-bedroom units – 2 available
1-bedroom units – 2 available
Studio apartments – 1 available