Ways to support OTRCH!
There are many ways to support OTRCH and our work on behalf of low-income residents of Over-the-Rhine.
- Make a one-time gift via our secure, online form. Click here.
- Begin a monthly gift via our secure, online form. Click here.
- Make a gift by check:
Over-the-Rhine Community Housing
114 W. 14th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Make a gift to memorialize a person or to honor a person(s) at special times (holidays, birthdays, weddings).
- Have fun and be a fundraiser! Call us, we’ll give you some ideas and then go to Crowdrise to create your own fundraising page and campaign. You can also use Crowdrise for alternative giving at special times.
- Remember OTRCH when you begin the Required Minimum Distribution from retirement accounts.
- Remember OTRCH when naming beneficiaries in your life insurance, annuity, or estate documents.
- Make a gift of stock. Required information; 1) Number of shares, 2) Security Name, 3) Payee Name – OTRCH, 4) Payee Account Number – WL72049, 5) UBS DTC# – 0221.
- Wire funds from a cash account. Required information; 1) UBS Financial Services, 2) ABA# – 026007993, 3) A/C – 101-WA-258641-000, 4) F/C – OTRCH, 5) A/C# – WL72049.
USE COMMUNITY RESOURCES TO HELP!
- Make OTRCH the beneficiary of your Kroger Rewards card. Click here (use code 82812) to sign up or to change your beneficiary.
- Make your Amazon purchases here. 0.5% of your purchase price will be donated to OTRCH by AmazonSmile.
- Use Goodsearch as your search engine. For every internet search you do Goodsearch gives a penny to OTRCH. Check out other ways that Goodsearch can provide support to OTRCH
- Invite a church, school, business, or friends group to join you in a volunteer project in Over-the-Rhine.
Use Giving Assistant to save money and support Over-the-Rhine Community Housing
Make automatic donations to Over the Rhine Community Housing while you shop—just use Giving Assistant.