WAYS TO SUPPORT OTRCH!
This work would not be possible without support from our generous donors. There are many ways to support OTRCH and our work on behalf of low-income residents of Over-the-Rhine.
- Make a one-time gift via our secure, online form. Click here.
- Begin a monthly gift via our secure, online form. Click here.
- Make a gift by check:
Over-the-Rhine Community Housing
114 W. 14th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Make a gift to memorialize a person or to honor a person(s) at special times (holidays, birthdays, weddings).
- Run your own fundraiser! Call us, we’ll give you some ideas and then go to Crowdrise to create your own fundraising page and campaign. You can also use Crowdrise for alternative giving at special times.
- Remember OTRCH when you begin the Required Minimum Distribution from retirement accounts.
- Remember OTRCH when naming beneficiaries in your life insurance, annuity, or estate documents.
- Make a gift of stock or mutual funds. Click here.
BECOME AN EVENT SPONSOR!
- Click here to learn all about sponsorship opportunities for our 11th annual fall fundraiser, Celebrating Our Beloved Community.
- Click here to access the sponsorship form. We need some information so we can recognize you in our media advertisements and event program!
- Payments can be made online by clicking here
USE COMMUNITY RESOURCES TO HELP!
- Make OTRCH the beneficiary of your Kroger Rewards card. Click here (use code 82812) to sign up or to change your beneficiary.
- Make your Amazon purchases here. 0.5% of your purchase price will be donated to OTRCH by AmazonSmile.
- Use Goodsearch as your search engine. For every internet search you do Goodsearch gives a penny to OTRCH. Check out other ways that Goodsearch can provide support to OTRCH.
- Make automatic donations to OTRCH while you shop—just use Giving Assistant.
- Invite a church, school, business, or friends group to join you in a volunteer project in Over-the-Rhine.
- We also endorse the Donor Bill of Rights, created by the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), the Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), and the Giving Institute: Leading Consultants to Non-Profits. Click here to download.
If you have any questions about how to make a gift and support the development of affordable housing in our community, don’t hesitate to contact Katie Knipe, Fund Development Director (firstname.lastname@example.org / 513-381-1171 x117).