Over-the-Rhine Community Housing’s Service Center
- Hub of operations and heart of resident services
- Essential to meet directly with residents and provide critically needed wrap around services
- Operating at maximum capacity which is limiting our ability to grow and expand services.
This renovation and expansion will transform the Service Center to maximize OTRCH’s impact and potential.
- Elevators will make all 3 floors accessible and usable space
- ADA compliance to serve everyone in the community
Expanding Wrap-Around Services
- Private, dignified tenant meeting spaces
- Essential household product pantry for new residents
- Child activity space
Increasing Capacity & Efficiency
- 67% more space for confidential residential meetings
- Double the number of counseling and mediation sessions
- Immediately address 10% more work orders
- Additional interns and staff
- Onsite training for staff and volunteers
- Securely store confidential records
- Provide critically needed updates to 120 year-old building
- Welcoming and productive work environment to positively impact staff and residents
- Outdoor community space, roof deck and back garden
The renovation and expansion of Over-the-Rhine Community Housing’s Service Center will ensure that we are in a position to continue serving low-income residents and our community’s most vulnerable populations. Over-the-Rhine is at a critical juncture where affordable housing must be prioritized to maintain the social, racial, and economic diversity that makes this neighborhood so unique.