BECOME A RESIDENT
OTRCH offers affordable housing units in the Washington Park, East Clifton and Pendleton areas of Over-the-Rhine.
- Rental applications are taken in our offices Tuesday and Wednesday from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- If you have a special need that would make the completion of your application easier or a special housing accommodation requirement, let us know immediately.
- OTRCH does not charge an application fee.
- Applications are processed as housing becomes available.
- OTRCH does not discriminate based on race, religion, ethnicity, color, gender, sexual orientation or familial status. OTRCH does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
To apply for housing please bring the following documentation with you:
- Social Security numbers of all potential residents of the unit
- Government issued picture identification
All household members 18 years of age or older must submit a separate rental application. Applications must be completed in full and submitted in person with all required documentation. Application processing can take up to 30 days; applicants are asked to provide a contact telephone number.