Beyond the Building Campaign
Service Center Expansion & Renovation
Providing safe, clean and well maintained affordable housing options and supportive resident services are essential to the vision of an inclusive, thriving OTR.
With your support, we can serve 41% (342) more low-income residents by 2020, and even more in the future.Thanks to the incredible support of our donors, Over-the-Rhine Community Housing has grown significantly throughout our 40-year existence. In 11 years, our staff has almost tripled!
Click here to support the Beyond the Building Campaign today!
In order to build OTRCH’s organizational capacity and lay the foundation for expanding programs, we are expanding and renovating our Service Center, located on 14th Street in the heart of OTR. We are raising $2 million to make this possible.
Increased space to serve residents in our Service Center will have the following impact:
- Elevators will make all 3 floors accessible and usable space
- ADA compliance to serve everyone in the community
Expanding Wrap-Around Services
- Private, dignified tenant meeting spaces
- Essential household product pantry for new residents
- Child activity space
Increasing Capacity and Efficiency
- 67% more space for confidential residential meetings
- Double the number of counseling and mediation sessions
- Immediately address 10% more work orders
- Additional interns and staff
- Onsite training for staff and volunteers
- Securely store confidential records
- Provide critically needed updates to 120 year-old building
- Welcoming and productive work environment to positively impact staff and residents
- Outdoor community space, roof deck and back garden